Free Fair Housing Education Webinar for Property Managers, Community Managers, Apartment Landlords, Apartment Associations, Condominium Associations, and HOAs, Wednesday January 31, 2018
9:00AM through 11:00am MST - (Mountain Standard Time; 9am – 11pm MST, etc.)
• Reasonable Accommodations
• ESAs [Emotional Support Animals, support dogs, companion dogs] vs. Service Animals
• Disability Discrimination- disabled military veterans, PTSD, TBI, anxiety related mental illness etc.
• Banned Breed rules: pit bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman, American Staffordshire Terrier
• Pet Deposits, pet fees, pet rent
• Common Area, Amenities, public use areas
• ESA Letters, aka Prescription Letters- the Fake and the Real letters
• Service Dog Certificates, ESA Emotional Support Animal Certificates and Registration. What is a certified support dog, or certified ESA dog?
If you are interested in attending a free fair housing education webinar, please contact Fair Housing Advocates for a Free invitation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.838.9963