2018 Scheduled Training Webinar Menu Fair Housing Property Pro Clients Only
Fake Emotional Support Animals & Unreasonable Accommodation Requests
Overt Property Discrimination: To Make, Print, or Publish a Discriminatory Statement
July: Familial Status Discrimination: Rules Affecting Children
August: Race Discrimination & Criminal Background Checks * also available by appointment.
Basic Training Our “Basic Overview of the Fair Housing Act: Housing Discrimination” webinar is typically completed within the first month of new-client onboarding.
Advanced Training Available after clients complete their basic training, the following webinars can be scheduled based upon the client’s risk profile
- Just Don’t Say No: The Interactive Dialogue Process
- The Servicemember Civil Relief Act (SCRA): Active Duty Military Exceptions to Rules
- Reasonable Modifications: Internal & External Property Alterations
- Email, Text, and Social Media: Direct Evidence Used in Discrimination Cases
- HOA & Condo: Association Related Violations of the FHAct
Like the client-only content? Become a client.
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (877) 838-9963.
Mention this training menu and we will review two ESA Letters at no cost.